Sunday, July 02, 2006

Church Camp

Church Camp. What an amazing time. Not just the fun and the friends, but the passion and the joy and the love. That is what it is all about. I pray for God’s leadership and guidance at camp. I pray that He can take those chosen persons whom He has picked, and can let His message funnel through them and into us. I pray that this message becomes a passion for us, and that God can take this Passion and turn it into a desire. I pray that God can take this desire and turn it into a discipleship. And I pray that God can turn this discipleship into a life-long witness for us. Please pray for us.

I can’t wait for Church Camp.

5 Comments:

Blogger Attempting To Follow The Way said...

post copier... just kidding amigo. I am super pumpes as well.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Attempting To Follow The Way said...

my bad typo I am not pumpes I am pumped

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!!!
so i was completely bored today, and i made a website on this blogger thing...and i might need some help setting it up when you get back from camp!!! well i cant wait til you get back
<3 jessica

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Hey Lepp!!
This is the Fariy Princess and Christy lol. Wanting to know how your smelting is going....and to let you know that you are not alone in the smelting business. Christy and I both did it when we were little, haha. And just to say hey and we already miss you, and I am very impressed with your site. Hope to talk to you soon!

God Bless and
Stay away from our Lucky Charms,
Fairy Princess Tonya and Christy!!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home