Monday, July 10, 2006

Racquetball

So today was the first day for the Summer II semester at MCC. Since it is the summer and I don't feel like doing a massive amount of work, I decided I'd take Racquetball.

Racquetball really looks like a neat sport. I mean your in a giant room with two small tennis racquets, and your hitting this hard rubber ball all over the place. The balls zooming around bouncing off the ceiling, walls, and floor. The odds of you getting hit by the ball at least a dozen times a game is huge. What could be more fun right?

But anyways, so I showed up at the racquetball courts and only two other students were there, and I of course was the only one who was dressed ready to play. So it turns out that there are only six people enrolled and there need to be ten people for the class to make. So my racquetball class might not make.

Sad day, I know.

Well I really hope the class makes because racquetball does look fun. But odds are this kid won't be learning racquetball this summer...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home